Norwood Equipment - Our strength is in our people and team work.
We seek talent that is driven with a great attitude, has a desire for success, team-oriented and are ultimate leaders.
Norwood Equipment's benefit program is tailored to create career development, encourage a healthy lifestyle, build financial goals, and offer a work-life balance. Benefit eligibility varies according to employment status.
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Plan
- 401k Retirement and Savings Plan w/ Employer Match
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Basic Life Plan (Employer Paid)
- Optional Life
- STD (Short-term Disability) Plan (Employer Paid)
- LTD (Long-term Disability) Plan
- PTO – Paid Time Off
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Uniforms and Personal Protective Equipment
- Support Programs: Relocation, Tools and Sign-On Bonus
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
It is the policy of Norwood Equipment to afford equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment and will prohibit discrimination because of race, color, sex, religion, nation of origin, age, handicap or veteran status. This equal opportunity policy is applicable to all personnel practices such as: hiring, promotion, demotion, transfer, recruitment, compensation, company sponsored training, education, social and recreational programs.
*Background screening is a mandatory pre-requisite for employment consideration.